How to set up web call backs (call me) in the Talkative system.
Set up Call Me at a company level
1. You will need to be logged in as an Account Holder.
2. Go to Settings -> General -> Call Me
3. Select Talkative option
4. Add in the information.
Destination Number is the phone number call-me requests are routed to. The number must be prefixed with the international dialing code. For example: +11234567890.
This is the phone number that you will receive calls to. E.g. it is your current 800 number that you receive sales calls to.
Caller ID is the number your customers will see when they receive an outbound call. Please raise a ticket to add in your own number.
By default, a Talkative-owned phone number will show +441633530304.
It's recommended that auto-connect option is not ticked.
Set up a Call Me queue
6. Go to Settings -> Queues -> Create Queue
7. Select default channel of Call Me. Give the queue a label.
8. You do not need to add Groups, since the interactions are just routed as a phone call to an external number, but you should check business hours are correct.
Add Call Me to a widget
9. Create a widget if you haven't already, and ensure you are in Draft mode.
10. Edit a widget config and go to Data Collection.
11. Create/edit a Form, click "Create Section", and click click "Create" on a section called Phone Number.
12. You can change the Label, but Interaction Data Name must be phoneNumber and the section must be required.
15. Create/edit a Queue Action.
16. Select your Data Collection Form that has the phone number form field.
17. Select Target Queue.
18. Save, and publish.
• not having a data collection form with the correct data label of phoneNumber
• call me feature has a rate limiter to prevent spam, this means you cannot trigger another call back within 30 minutes of your first interaction
Setting Up Multiple Call Back Destinations/Numbers/Queues
Once a call me queue is created, you can adjust the destination and caller ID at queue level.
Go to an existing queue, click Edit, then click "Configure Talkative Call Me".
Add the information in the same way you did in step 4 above.
Settings applied here will apply to this queue and override Company level settings.
If no setting is applied on the queue, the Company level setting will apply for call me interactions on this queue.