Talkative Callback allows you to use our customer facing UI to interface with Mitel Callback inside your MiCC.
This can be integrated by following the the outlined steps:
- Create the callback workflow inside YSE.
- Login to Talkative Engage and navigate to your Company Settings Company Settings.
- Click "Add Call Me" and choose Mitel
- Fill in the details from your MiCC Configuration.
Default Destination can either be a extension or queue uuid which can be found in the MSQL Database under
Callback Subroutine UUID can be found in the MSQL Database under
- (Optional) Add "Set Variable" with
ScreenPopOnRinging = https://engage.talkative.uk/interactions/<<CallbackClientName>> to show the Talkative console when the callback comes in.
NOTE: The Callback limits in YSE must be removed or significantly increased as it may block Talkative requests. Talkative will handle all the request filtering. This can be done under
Site -> Callback Requests, then modify
Web callback hourly submission limit per user to a significantly higher number such as 999.