- 1. Create an Azure AD app App Registration (https://portal.azure.com and go into azure Active directory)
- 2. Scope to "Accounts in this organizational directory only"
- 3. Set "Redirect URL to "https://eu.engage.app/teams-configs/oauth" depending on your region (us, au)
- 4. Go into API Permissions
Grant the following Microsoft Graph Delegated Permissions
Then grant these Application Permissions:
Make sure you grant admin consent to all of these.
- 5. Next, go generate a client secret (At Certificates & Secrets):
Copy the value of it and keep it safe. It will disappear once you navigate off the page.
- 6. Once you've done all that, you can request the manifest file from firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll need to unzip it, and in manifest.json change
this should be your Application (client) ID (available for your customizable app) under overview and the oauth attribute from step 1.
to point to your org.
Rezip this as a zip file and install it as a custom application on admin.teams.microsoft.com
Navigate to teams.microsoft.com and install the app for your user.
Set up a teams integration in engage
Your params should be:
(Talkative Admins must perform this step)